Thursday, January 20, 2011

Days of the Week

Over the years I have randomly participated in certain blog posts on certain days of the week.  So, I've decided to re-implement that back into the blog.  I fear if I don't I won't have anything to blog about.  So, that means a lot of blog posts from me, but hopefully they will still be worth reading.  I hope to be better at this blogging thing.  I just need to get my head in the game.  So here's what I'm thinking.

Monday- Menu Monday (will be posted on my menu blog and linked to), Not Me Monday
Tuesday- Self Portrait Tuesday
Wednesday- Wordless Wednesday
Thursday- Thankful Thursday
Friday- Faithful Friday

Hopefully this will get me a jump start on my blogging and get me thinking in a certain direction.  Sometimes I just need a little help.  By no means does this mean that those will be my only posts, but I hope to at least have those posts.  I won't be 100% each day, life happens, but I will try to be at least 80%.  Deal. Deal. 

Just had to write this out and post it to keep me on track!
I probably won't start until Monday.  I hate starting new projects in the middle of a week. 

No comments: