Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cheese and Whine

I am sick.  Again!  I have been getting sick quite often since I became pregnant with Grayson.  I have learned that I am pretty whiny when I am sick.  Especially as the sicknesses are getting closer together and lasting longer.  I feel like I have spent the better part of the past year sick.  Thankfully I am usually only knocked down a couple days at a time and then I just suffer through the rest as I get better.  I try to keep my perspective, but man...when you can't breathe, your head feels like it will explode, your eyeballs feel like they have knives stuck in them and your body aches from head to toe...it's hard.  (dramatic much??)  I'm such a baby! 

Anyway, I have some posts that need to be published.  Hopefully I will get to them before I forget what I want to say.  I didn't do so well with my "Days of the Week" this week either.  And I didn't follow my menu...not even one day.  I think it's time for a do-over.  I hope next week produces better results!

In the mean time, here's a funny from Christian this morning.  He walked into my room first thing this morning with a bag of goldfish.  He said he was reading the bag.  I asked him what it said and he pretends to read..."You can have some."  LOL  Nice try kiddo.  We're not having goldfish for breakfast. 

I really need to write down when he says funny things (which is pretty common!!).  It is his greatest joy to make people laugh.  I worry he'll be the class clown.  

No comments: