Sunday, March 29, 2009

Liberty Park


Christian and I flew to Salt Lake City last weekend. On Friday (Mar 20) my sister, Kenzie, took us to Liberty Park to play. It was a gorgeous day. Perfect springtime weather.



I think my nephew, Arthur (3), and Christian played well together.
Christian still struggles to play well with others though.

My niece, Victoria (6 months).


Christian was a little weirded out by this tunnel. It took him a long time to go through it and get out of the way.


Christian (above) and Arthur (below) had a good time playing with these musical instruments. This was my favorite part of the park.


Arthur going down the slide. He's one hard kid to take pictures of.

Christian really likes to pretend play lately. This was his favorite part of the park. I'm not sure what he thought he was supposed to do, but he had fun doing it.

This little boy came up to Christian and gave him a hug. It was so funny. Then after a couple of hugs Christian returned the favor. They went back and forth hugging each other for a minute or so. Then the boy caught Christian off guard and they toppled over. Christian was SO tired by that point that he had a hard time recovering from the fall. He just stood there by my sister with his eyes closed and cried. We decided to go home and have lunch.

Arthur and Christian eating grapes and watching PBSKids.
Cute Cousins!

Thanks, Kenzie, for taking us to the park. I'm so glad we went! We want to go back in the summer time so we can play in the water.

1 comment:

KaraLynne and Andy said...

That last one is a cute one of him with his cousin. Such fun memories. They have a park like that near us.