Sunday, May 3, 2009

Because I Know You Love Pictures

In the last month Christian and I have been keeping busy. Sadly, I have been terrible about taking pictures this month and even worse at blogging. I promise to do better in the future.

At the beginning of April Christian and I went with some friends to Little Monkey Bizness. They are new in Parker and WE LOVE IT! It's perfect to get some extra energy out and who doesn't love a Bounce House?



------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EASTER


We started Easter with a Peep. An Easter tradition that I hate...but in the name of traditions...


Then we attempted a photo shoot and it was TERRIBLE!! Talk about a grumpy kid.
So, I gave up and let him play (and we ate a real breakfast).

Christian's Easter basket and toys from the Easter Bunny.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
RANDOM PICTURES


Christian was eating and I just about lost my lunch when I had to clean it up.

Christian hanging out and Grandmama Putnam's house.

Eating yogurt.

No comments: