Saturday, February 12, 2011

Funny Christian-isms

I have really enjoyed watching Christian grow up.  He is getting so big.  And while he continually physically grows, his mind is growing 5X faster!  I can't seem to keep up with him.  So many times a day he says funny things.  I've decided I need to write them down so I don't forget.  I've lost track of what order they were said, but I don't think it matters.  They are all from the past month.  And this is just a small sample of his funny comments.

I had just opened one of Grayson's toys from Christmas and Christian immediately swipes it from Grayson.  I told him to give the toy back and his reply, "But Mom, I'm just testing it." 

Me singing Jingle Bells:  "Dashing through the snow, in a one horse open sleigh..."  Christian starts screaming at the top of his lungs.  I ask him what's wrong and he said I needed to stop singing that song because dashing through the snow is dangerous.


Christian brought me a tiny (I'm talking itty, bitty) piece of a stick and told me his brain was coming out of his head.


Just recently Christian brings in a bag of Goldfish while I'm getting ready for the day.  He tells me he's trying to read what it said.  I ask him what it says and he pretends to read, "You can eat them."  Nice try, Christian.  We aren't having goldfish for breakfast.

And our most recent quotable of the day...."I don't want to eat lunch, because I want to be dead."  And for full effect, he put on his skeleton costume.  


Notice, he also dumped all of the play food on the floor to have a picnic.  Grayson is in the background helping himself to some plastic food.  


I really need to write down more of the things he says.  He's just so funny!  I can't wait for Grayson to start talking.  I'm sure he'll be equally funny!






Editor's Note:  Christian is dressed in costume for most things he does.  He is currently an astronaut with a fireman badge and snowboots on. 
 
 
 

No comments: