Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Been A Year

I technically started blogging in Aug 2006, but I was too lazy to keep it up took a year break and started back in Oct 2007. But then I decided it would be best to have a blog geared more towards the family life and one just for myself to vent. So on Jan 10, 2008 I started this blog.

My main goal was to have a record of events in our life and keep in better touch with our family and friends. I don't think I posted as much as I thought I would, but I figure it was better than nothing. Then as the year went on I decided this blogging stuff wasn't so bad. Now my goal is to publish my blog into a book. So, in 2009 I will do better. I hope to double my posts, if not more.

If I was as cool as Lene I would host a Blogoversary Give-A-Way to celebrate. But I'm not. So, in honor of one whole year, I will probably eat some cake or take myself out to dinner on Jan 10. We don't want the day to go by unnoticed.

No comments: