Sunday, December 28, 2008

Because I Have A Bad Memory

Not that anyone really cares to read this, but I thought I'd write this all down before I forgot it all. I am thankful to have a blog (because we all know my AWESOME journal keeping skills) to document the happenings in our lives.

As of lately, Christian has wanted to sit on my lap a lot to read books or share a snack or just to cuddle.

If there is a sad commercial or sad music Christian will cry uncontrollably until you turn it off and then it still takes a long time to calm him down. He is especially sensitive to pictures of abused animals.

If you pull Christian onto our bed he immediately dives face first into our pillows, laughs hysterically, and then stands up, turns on the radio and dances.

Christian loves to dance. Almost always he will stop what he's doing to do a little dance if he likes the song.

Christian has a fascination with vacuums and brooms. He loves to "sweep".


Christian LOVES his daddy! He squeals (literally...like a little piglet) with delight as soon as he sees his Daddy, especially when he gets home from work.

Christian is a BIG flirt. He acts all shy, but it's just a ploy to get attention. It works every time. He can find a girlfriend anywhere we go.

Christian is finally sleeping in his crib every night, all night, for the first time in many months. Merry Christmas to us! The best present we got this year!

I'm sure there is a lot more that I could write, but this is all I can think of now.

No comments: