Monday, April 28, 2008

Crawling

I don't have any pictures or video yet, but the little monster is crawling with ease now. He only crawls when he thinks no one is watching. He's pointing out all the "little" things on the floor that I never see. I just follow him around the house and observe what needs to be baby proofed next. Let's just say I have a lot of work ahead of me.

It's perfect timing for him to learn this new skill. Christian has a little cold and is particularly needy right now. So, instead of just sitting in the room where I left him crying he just crawls across the room to where I am and cries. It's pretty convenient for him.

It feels like it's going to take a whole year for his top teeth to finally come in. Eventually they will come and he will be able to bite with much more force. I'm sure I'll enjoy that! :o) My particular favorite moments are when he forgets he already has teeth on the bottom and accidentally bites his own hand. You have to feel a little sorry for him, but at the same time it's so funny.

Hopefully I will have a video or pictures of him crawling soon.

2 comments:

Shalena said...

Crawling is so much fun! We didn't do much in the way of baby proofing but he learned quickly what not to do and all. Enjoy it, it's great to have a mobile child!

Janiece said...

Hope you don't mind me popping in and checking out the family!
Hope all is going well
Janiece Burgess

You might get a kick from my sisters blogspot too, it is embracethechaos-lene@blogspot.com