Monday, February 4, 2008

Such A Big Boy!

Christian seems to be growing in his sleep every night. I swear he has gained 2 pounds in the past couple days and I am pretty sure he's grown an inch. Okay, probably not, but he sure does grow a lot. He's already outgrown almost all of his 3-6 months clothes and he barely got into them a month ago. None of the one piece outfits fit because the legs are too short. He has started to chunk up a lot and now I can't snap his jeans. He used to be so small, but I guess he's making up for it now.

Also, Christian has finally decided that sitting is his preferred position and he wants to do it all by himself. In fact, he wants to do everything all by himself. I finally got some pictures of him sitting, but halfway through he fell back and bonked his head pretty hard, so I surrounded him with pillows. He's getting pretty good at balancing though.

No comments: