Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Memory Lane

I was looking through some old pictures and I realized that Christian has had a few different hair styles in his short life. And I can't believe how much he has changed as he has gotten older. I can't believe when I brought him home he weighed in at a whopping 5lbs 5oz and 18.5" long. He wore preemie diapers and preemie clothes. Now he is 22 lbs and 30.5" and wears size 3 diapers and 12 months clothes. He has 8 teeth and walks everywhere. What a growing boy! I love that he walks now and I love to hear him babble on and on like we are having an intelligent conversation. I can't wait until he talks to me. We'll have some good chats! I have a feeling he'll be one of those kids that never shuts up though. Oh well...better than being silent I guess. I hope you enjoy my trip down memory lane. Sometimes it's hard to believe he is already 13 months.


This is the original...just born 3 days ago hairdo.


This is the one month old...Daddy made me do it and I don't like it hairdo.


Here is the 2 months old..thinning hair look.


Getting long around 4-5 months.


Long Spikes @ 7 months

Short Spikes the next day

Faux-Hawk 9 months


Short..Short Buzz Cut 1 yr

No comments: